Centurion Honors Emerging DesignersFebruary 15, 10
Designs by Julia Behrends,
one of the contest winners
Centurion Jewelry, the company responsible for organizing well-known invitation-only jewelry trade shows, has announced the winners for its 2010 Emerging Designer Awards.
The winners are:
- Designer Ana Guity Stein for Anahita
- Designer Julia Behrends for Julia Behrends Designs
- Designer Ehud Barlev for Julieli
- Designer Margaret Choy for Margeretti & Co.
- Designer Meital Elkayam Shaked for Meitel Elkayam
- Designer Noam Hakak for Noam Carver Fine Jewelry
The six designers exhibited their pieces in two areas on the Centurion Collection Floor during the Centurion show in
“We are very pleased to celebrate our 2010 Emerging Designer winners, and even more pleased to have introduced them to the prestige retailers that attended Centurion this year,” said Centurion President Howard Hauben. “Centurion’s mission to protect the interests of the high-end of the fine jewelry industry goes hand-in-hand with our desire to help the industry develop its future talent.”
The 2011 Centurion Emerging Designer Award entry form and rules are now available online.